Monday, March 31, 2014

Things for spring!

I did this yesterday using Faber Castell ink on thick paper, all balanced on my lovely new bamboo easel:


The easel is splendid. It folds up nicely when not needed, to keep it out of the way, and it's made of a lovely smooth bamboo:
That's mine, although mine has drawer dividers, which I find very helpful. It's all adjustable, and it's great! I don't have to hunch over the dining room table any more, so yay.

I got a couple skirts from Otherworlds because I am an addict, and fixed the few bits that needed fixing (some hemmage, a bit of whipstitching). Here are those, along with a picture of Bronte, one of my Blythe girls, and some more art:

The underskirt is brown satin
Love the ruffles! ...to the surprise of no one.



Bronte as a spring fairy
Just some simple art. I wasn't sure where I was going with this, really.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love your art, and your style. The skirts suit you very much, although I would look ridiculous in them. :)