Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you're all enjoying Love Day in your own way, be it pampering yourself or hugging your pets or having dinner with a Significant Other. Patrick and I are going to Volterra for Valentine's Day dinner (NO wild boar this time, I have learned my lesson). I was going to dress up, but it's raining buckets outside and the last time we had dinner there we had to park literally a half mile away, so I decided sensible clothes and hiking boots were in order. He gave me a wonderful massage last night that lulled me right into sleep. No nightmares, so I am happy!

On the hair front, I have decided that purplish red does not suit my skin color (or like anything I own except stuff that's black and white). It looks SO weird. I may at a later date attempt red hair again, but for now I'm looking forward to regaining my original brown! I miss you, brown hair. I miss how you went with everything and you didn't look terrible when you were left alone to be naturally curly. My appointment is on March 9 at 11am.

In other news, we did our taxes and are getting a refund, so I get to order my Dreamcoat! I tried to get Patrick to refrain from giving me birthday and Christmas presents so I could save up for this, and we are using only extra money from gigs for it. I am SO excited. Construction has begun, although it will probably be at least a month and a half before it's finished. Can't wait to show you guys what it looks like.

Happy Valentine's Day! You are loved!
Kitten picture from: Live Love Laugh.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy your dinner, your new hair, and your dreamcoat!

+Rei Bathory+ said...

Happy Valentines Day, darling! <3 Your plans sound wonderful and I hope you and Patrick have a very special evening together! ^^ And I'm sorry that you don't like your hair anymore! Teh sux! Here's hoping that your hair appointment comes quickly and the days don't drag! And even though you already mentioned it on my blog, I can't wait to see this fabulous coat of yours! <3 And thank you for the adorable kitty photo! Have a lovely evening, darling! <3 <3 <3 * *Hugs*

+Rei Bathory+

Kacey said...

Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful. Happy that I have you to love!

Margaret said...

Hope it's a great dinner and I do think that your brown hair is sensational. I will be delighted to see it back. :) Hugs to my dear and loved friend.

guild-rez said...

Love you cat pictures!!